Sept. 28th – Oct. 6th, 2019
(9 days/8 nights) of incredible photo ops.
Travel with Adventures in Photography (AIP) when we visit and photograph Zion, Antelope Canyon, Escalante & Bryce Canyon in the fall. This year’s trip is being led by Padma Inguva and Malcolm Kan, two expert landscape photographer / educators who’s singular goal is to insure you get the best photographs and training possible. For more information about their capabilities, you can check out Padma’s Facebook page or Malcolm’s web site: www.malcolmkahn.com
Sept. 28th, 2019: Group flies from Newark, NJ to Las Vegas where we’ll pick up our vehicle and drive to our first location, Zion National Park.
Sept. 28th to Sept. 30th, 2019:
ZION NATIONAL PARK: Zion is a paradise for landscape photographers, with glowing orange, red and pink textured sandstone formations interplaying with lush vegetation provided by weeping walls and the emerald waters of the Virgin River. Visitors are surrounded by the majestic sandstone peaks and formations and views from the rims above are even more stunning.
– We’ll be staying at La Quinta Inn outside of Zion. (Breakfast included)
Sept. 30th to Oct. 2nd 2019:
ANTELOPE CANYON: Antelope Canyon is located in the Lake Powell area. It is one of the most photographed slot canyons in the United States. It was formed by water rushing through the rock over the course of millions of years, this southwestern natural wonder has two parts; the deep yet narrow Upper Antelope Canyon (also known as Spiral Rock Arches) and the Lower Antelope Canyon (Hasdeztwazi). Both canyons are set on Navajo land as part of the Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park. We have booked 3 high-level ‘photographers only’ tours (tours are required on tribal land) to: Upper Antelope, Lower Antelope and to the Horseshoe Bend area.
– We’ll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Page Arizona very close to Antelope Canyon. (Breakfast included)
Oct. 2nd to Oct. 4th, 2019:
GRAND STAIRCASE ESCALANTE: Utah’s Grand Staircase Escalante is another photographer’s dream! It’s vast, wild and remote landscape is packed with unique photo opps. Some of the main features include, expansive colorful slick rock sandstone, slot canyons, hoodoos, and fossils.
– We’ll be staying at the Canyon Country Lodge very close to Escalante (Breakfast Included)
Oct. 4th to Oct. 6th, 2019:
BRYCE CANYON: Bryce is yet another incredible destination for photography. The park provides spectacular scenery in a visual wonderland. Despite being the smallest of Utah’s national parks, this area offers endless beauty. and breathtaking panoramic views. We’ll shoot the Amphitheatre from the best angles while exploring the hoodoos striped in brilliant colors. Nowhere in the world are these towering spires found as abundantly as they are at Bryce.
– We’ll be staying at the Best Western Ruby Inn very close to Bryce Canyon (Breakfast included.
After a morning shoot on the 6th, we’ll head back to Las Vegas to catch our flights home.
- The price of this photo adventure includes:
- 8 nights lodging
- Continental breakfast each morning
- All ground transportation while on tour
- 3 paid tours and all admission fees to the parks
- 7 full days of photography plus 2 half days
- The price of the tour does not include:
- Round trip transportation form home to airport
- Drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the what’s included section.
For any questions for additional information contact your Organizer, Martin Joffe
Mobile phone: 201.410.8006
Payment schedule and cancellation terms will be provided upon request.